Through out the course of this brief we should learn:
- More about people and how they react.
- For instance how we think people will perceive our graphics and how they actually do.
- What mechanisms do designers of digital
media use in spaces to grab our attention.
- How people experience our work in an environment. ( How do they handle complex information that
may pass in a moment).
- An understanding of design Rules.
- An understanding of design Methods.
- Some understanding of design activities and business.
Having completed this unit the student is expected to demonstrate:
• 01 An ability to adopt an iterative, evidence-based approach to digital
media design and production;
• 02 Originality, creativity and professionalism in the concept,on, pitching,
design, management and realisation of digital media artefacts;
• 03 The ability to work effectively as an individual as well as part of a
• 04 The ability to analyse and reflect on iterative production processes by
drawing on relevant intellectual and professional debates.