Inside the main brief of this unit we have been set a smaller brief so that we can gain a better understanding of design methods by applying them to this mini brief. The aim is to use this understanding and apply it at a later date In the main project when we create our own interactive piece of media.
The aim of this brief was as follows:
- Convince people that dorset should be an independent country.
- aim of this brief is to create a poster to convince people that dorset should become and independent country.
- In order to achieve this we will have to create a piece of graphical information.
- We will be looking at the several different processes you can perform to produce this end product.
- However our main aim will be focusing on the iterative design cycle and the waterfall process.